Notice the subtle tactics:
1. One election rally site per day. So that there is perceived unity. Crowds and supporters are herded in one place and move to the Pied Piper as each day it moves from one site to another site.
2. Policy of not engaging with PAP in war of words on anything other than the issues
3. Policy of not communicating the real intent of their manifesto through the local mainstream media (because the know they would not get the coverage anyway) but directly to the citizens through the daily walk abouts, the volunteeers and of course through the rally.
4. Potrayal of the humble background of each candidate and their identity …all of them are able to say that they had been part of the Masses and not part of the elitism class. (except maybe James Gomez..)
5. The placement of the Suicide 6 indeed is a clever move. Besides giving AMK GRC a chance to vote..it is also a national referendum on PM's approval ratings. In other words, through the proxy AMK GRC, it is hoped to extrapolate the margin of loss/win to be PM Lee's approval ratings on the job.